If same judge destroys a court case file relative to other court case files with same two parties is this judicial misconduct?

Salt Lake City, UT |

2008 files with same litigants was dismissed due to no action. 2008, 2010 and 2011 with same litigants stemmed from 2008 case - was destroyed by Judge presiding over 2008 and 2010 with knowledge of 2011 case yet, did so in 2011.

Destroyed? What do you mean? This question doesn't really make sense. If the judge made rulings that harmed the case, well that is part of being a judge. If you had a lawyer, ask your lawyer.

For a free consultation related to medical malpractice, personal injury, workers' compensation, social security disability or nursing home abuse, please contact Lowenthal & Abrams, PC at 1-800-876-5299. I am licensed in Pennsylvania, but members of my firm are licensed in Pennsylvania, New Jersey and New York. This post is not legal advice, but instead contains general educational information. Please do not act or refrain from acting based upon what you read in this post. Also please remember that this post does not form an attorney/client relationship between you and me. If you have specific legal questions, you should contact an attorney in your state for assistance. I am licensed to practice law in the state of Pennsylvania.

Recommended articles about Lawsuits and disputes