Skip to main content

If rules have been broken while a supervised visit is going on wht can the parent do

Buffalo, NY |

first visit he left room to go pottie (supervisore) n grandma whisperd into my son ear n that got back 2 his consiler n today the supervisor let my son walkin in house un suporvised

he asked him if he wanted to wait with him or go inside un supervise

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


If the supervisor is breaking the rules the judge needs to be made aware ; if the supervised party is doing so, you can file for contempt

DISCLAIMER – Responding to inquiries on this site does not create an attorney client relationship between the responder and the inquirer, nor does it invoke any privilege on the part of the inquirer. The inquirer should recognize the limitations of the answers based on limited facts and is advised to seek legal counsel for more complete information and possible representation.


Your attorney needs to inform the court of the supervisor's actions.

I am an attorney with over a decade of experience in Matrimonial and Family Law with offices in Brooklyn and Manhattan. I have experience in all five boroughs as well is Nassau and Suffolk County. The opinion expressed in this ad based upon the limited information provided and do not indicate an attorney-client relationship


This question has been asked before. See those answers.

This advice is not meant to create an attorney-client relationship and is a general anwer to the question posed.

Child custody topics

Recommended articles about Child custody

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer