If rules have been broken while a supervised visit is going on wht can the parent do

Asked 4 months ago - Buffalo, NY

first visit he left room to go pottie (supervisore) n grandma whisperd into my son ear n that got back 2 his consiler n today the supervisor let my son walkin in house un suporvised

he asked him if he wanted to wait with him or go inside un supervise

1. David Zaslavsky

Answered . Your attorney needs to inform the court of the supervisor's actions.

2. Lawrence Allen Weinreich

Answered . This question has been asked before. See those answers.

This advice is not meant to create an attorney-client relationship and is a general anwer to the question posed.
  3. Bill Whittaker

Pro

1

1

Answered . If the supervisor is breaking the rules the judge needs to be made aware ; if the supervised party is doing so, you can file for contempt