If religious clubs are allowed at that public school, does that mean that that public school is advocating God?

Asked over 1 year ago - Huntsville, TX

the seperation of church and state shouldnt just apply to one aspect, or am i missing something?

1. Christine C McCall

Pro

Answered . You are missing the fact that using this site for homework assistance is a violation of the Terms and Conditions and a breach of the agreement that you personally made when you posted. Your two duplicate posts and comments have made it plain that your purpose here is improper and contrary to your express statement of compliance with the Terms of Use.

On the Internet it can seem so easy to breach your representations that you can tell yourself that it doesn't matter. But it does matter. Your credibility and integrity, once squandered, are irrevocably diminished.

My law firm handles legal problems involving students accused of academic integrity violations. I get 2 - 3 calls a week from students all over the country about such legal problems. Most of them cannot afford a legal defense. All of them are shocked at how well-equipped schools are now (and increasingly so, by the week) for discovering and proving these kinds of academic misconduct. And all of them are shocked at how severe the penalty can be. You are gambling with your future.

Something to think about when you are making the case against your own credibility.