If petitioner is choice of agent for beneficiary on I-130, do immigration accept copy of immigration application?

Chesapeake, VA |

Beneficiary will be faxing the information back to petitioner, who will then mail it to the immigration. Do immigration require original application or can it be copy?

1. USCIS will want to see original signatures. Ask the petitioner to send the paperwork via a courier.

www. gardnerandmendoza.com (757) 464-9224 Follow our immigration blog at: http://www.gardnerandmendoza.com/immigration-blog/. The statement above is general in nature, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

2. I agree with my colleague.

This answer is of a general nature and should not be relied upon as final, nor is it intended as legal advice. Consult with a qualified attorney before making any legal decisions. Gen Kimura, (832) 247-6932.