If Person knows who is abusing their county authority in the police dept how can it be stopped with a judge?

Mineola, NY |

Police use their authority to narcistic selfish means and e want to know how to get to information from a judge or from the hempstead court regarding if there was an accusatory instrument or complaint against a phone call. Detectives use the court to gain access to phone tapping etc. We want to kno how to obtain any information from the court to prevent this ruse by abusive detectives to prevent unfair unjust surveillance??

What is it that a detective would use in court to ask a judge for ordr to surveill, based on fthem receiving a normal incoming phone call pertaining to business , which the receiver of this phone call decides to use as harrassment due to their own problems? and to get an investigation against a house or person.??

1. You do not have access to warrant information prior to being arrested. If you get arrested, you can get a copy of the warrant and affidavit that led to the warrant as part of the discovery process.

I am a former federal and State prosecutor and have been doing criminal defense work for over 16 years. I was named to the Super Lawyers list as one of the top attorneys in New York for 2012 and 2013. No more than 5 percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by Super Lawyers. Martindale-Hubbell has given me its highest rating - AV Preeminent - in the areas of Criminal Law, Personal Injury, and Litigation. According to Martindale-Hubbell”AV Preeminent is a significant rating accomplishment - a testament to the fact that a lawyer's peers rank him or her at the highest level of professional excellence." Fewer than 8% of attorneys achieve an AV Preeminent rating. I also have the highest ranking – “superb” – on Avvo. The above answer, and any follow up comments or emails is for informational purposes only and not meant as legal advice.

2. The detective must have probable cause to get any sort of warrant or do a wiretap. It is now more important than ever to use a criminal defense attorney when dealing with any criminal charges. You see, if there were no criminal defense bar, the police could do anything they want to do. Get counsel on your side.

R. Jason de Groot, Esq., 386-337-8239