Skip to main content

If parole took my street time how can I get it back?

Pittsburgh, PA |

I was at a CCC Center for 8 months on pre-release. I was paroled on my min to a home plan. Three months after turning over to parole I got a paraphanalia charge. Parole took 11 months and added it on. How can I get that time back?

Attorney Answers 3


The attorney who represented you in court has the most details of your case, the violation and the disposition of the violation hearing. Therefore, it is most appropriate to pose this question to them.

Mark as helpful

3 lawyers agree


I agree with Mr. Keller but will also say that generally your street time does not count on a violation.

This information does not create an attorney /client relationship and should not be use or relied upon to make any decision in your case. Only consultation with your own attorney can provide you with the advice you need for your case.

Mark as helpful

3 lawyers agree


Street time does not count towards parole. Unless your circumstances are extremely unique, you should not count on getting this time back.

This is not intended as individual legal advice and there is no attorney client relationship established by this answer. It is advisable that you seek individualized legal assistance. This is not a substitute for hiring an attorney.

Mark as helpful

1 lawyer agrees

Criminal defense topics

Recommended articles about Criminal defense

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics