If owner of the real estate signs over the deed to two different person in two different date.

10019 |

signs over the deed to the first person in 1st of march, and second person in 2nd of march, would second person lose in the court? but second person recorded before the first person (race jurisdiction)

Dear Owner of Property:

Based on your question it is not likely either party will succeed in recording the deed. To file a deed a whole host of other documents are required to file along with the deed (some are pre-filed electronically.)

So this sounds as though the owner defrauded two potential grantees in a real property transaction on successive days and that not one of the three parties involved used an attorney or followed any of the required procedure and prepared the necessary real property transfer papers, smoke detector affidavit and so on.

Read more at:

http://www.nyc.gov/html/dof/downloads/pdf/recorded_documents/notice_of_rec_descrip.pdf

http://www.ehow.com/info_7741995_laws-deed-new-york-state.html

The answer provided to you is in the nature of general information. The general proposition being that you should try to avoid a bad outcome if you can.

The fact that you use the phrase race jurisdiction leads me to believe you probably already know your answer.

Are you asking licensed attorneys for help with your property law outline?

This communication is intended only to provide general information. No attorney-client relationship is created.

I remember this to be a multiple choice question on my Property exam. What law school are you in? Who is your professor?

Steven Warren Smollens

Steven Warren Smollens

There are a series of similar questions today all from zip code 10019.

Yefim Rubinov

Yefim Rubinov

Proves our point

Steven Warren Smollens

Steven Warren Smollens

Yes.