If my spouse moves in with her paramour before we are divorced can the paramours income be used for child support calculations?

Tampa, FL |

1. Only if he quits his job and decides to live off her income. But her income can't be added to his for purposes of calculating support.

The contents of this answer should be considered friendly advice, not legal advice (I'm a pretty friendly guy), and the answer should not be construed to constitute an attorney-client relationship. If you'd like actual legal advice, call me for a free consultation at 813-635-0222. Also, if you liked this answer as much as my big ego thinks you did, be sure to click the thumbs-up button!

2. no. Contact my office for free consultation 727-446-7659.

3. The answer is usually no. If you need an attorney you can contact my office for a free initial consultation at (813) 374-0353.

4. The paramour's income won't count in the calculation of the guideline amount, however it still might be relevant for various reasons that are normally considered "equitable."

Child support topics