If my son drive my car without license and the car still under finance and its being hold for 30days can I get it out before tha

San Pablo, CA |

can I get it out before the 30 days

1. Contact Watch Commander of police agency that impounded car. They may give you release slip.

Andrew Roberts (818) 597-0633/ (805) 496-7777

2. The Police are permitted to hold the car for all 30 days.

No legal advice is given here. My responses to questions on Avvo are never intended as legal advice and must NOT be relied upon as if they were legal advice. I give legal advice ONLY in the course of a formal attorney-client relationship. Exchange of information through Avvo's Questions & Answers forum does not establish an attorney-client relationship with me. That relationship is established only by joint execution of a written agreement for legal services. I am only licensed in the States of California and New York and the District of Columbia

3. They can hold it for that time but you can contact them to see if you can get it released.

4. If it's registered to you and your license is valid, there's a good chance they will release it to you.

Contributions on AVVO.com in no way create an attorney-client relationship nor are they intended to be relied upon as a course of action without having first consulted directly with an attorney, where the specific facts and circumstances of your case can be fully discussed.

Traffic tickets topics