Skip to main content

If my neighbor removes my survey markers, what is my recourse ? When I mentioned it to him, he got mean and nasty. I live in WV

Wheeling, WV |

I would like to avoid having to hire a lawyer and going to court. I am also afraid of repercussions.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


Short of going to court, call the police. It's a trespass.

To questioners from West Virginia & New York: Although I am licensed to practice in your state, I practice on a day-to-day basis in Massachusetts. I answer questions in your state in areas of the law in which I practice, and in which I feel comfortable trying to offer you assistance based on my knowledge of specific statutes in your state and/or general principles applicable in all states. It is always best, however, to work with attorneys and court personnel in your own area to deal with specific problems and factual situations.

Real estate topics

Recommended articles about Real estate

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer