If my in-laws (Chinese) lied on their visa application about who paid for their trip - is that enough to contact ICE

Asked 12 months ago - Seattle, WA

They have convinced my partner that I am a demon, he has closed all of our bank accounts and reported all of our credit cards as fraudulent - he has assaulted me each time I've returned home - his father has intimidated me (blocking the exit in the garage so I had to leave through the garage door) his father joined in on the last assault. My partner is losing his mind since they arrived. I even offered to take sublease an apartment for the summer while they visited, but my sublease is up before they leave and now that he's reported me (falsely for theft, fraud) it makes things more difficult - to add to it he's raped me - and I know that this is all because of his mental health deteriorating as a result of their rejecting his sexuality & our relationship. The police sided with him. ICE?

1. Daniel Patrick Hanlon

Pro

10

Best Answer

Answered . You need to remove yourself from that dangerous situation and get counseling.

2. Kyndra L. Mulder

Pro

5

1

Answered . I agree with my colleague. The best action you can take is remove yourself from the situation.

3. F. J. Capriotti III

5

1

Answered . Find a woman's shelter and GET OUT OF THE HOUSE.

Ask the counselors at the shelter to help you find an attorney.

4. Chong Hae Ye

Pro

2

Answered . You need to remove yourself from them and get help.

The information on this website is not intended to be legal advice.