If my hearing ended with the ve saying ill be excluded from all jobs,is thats a good chance of approval?

Darby, PA |

my hearing was may 28th 2013 in philadelphia

I've re-labeled this as a social security question.

The goal at any SS hearing is to get the VE to say "no jobs." The likelihood of success depends on how exactly the VE came to that conclusion and other testimony offered at the hearing.

thanks... the judge asked the ve , i can not stand/sit no longer than 2-4 hours ,the ve stated there are no jobs i can perform.. i had my family doctor fill out an rfc form that stated abilities

it was actually 2questions the judge asked the ve ,first question i dont remeber,the the ve stated a few jobs for ,e.then for the 2nd question the judge said beings tho i can only stand/sit for no longer than 2-4hrs are there any jobs for me((ve said absolutely not,that will exclude me from all work))judge said thankyou and she will have a decision in 2weeks

Your question is confusing so please repost so we can help you.

Some how this got posted in a criminal defense forum. I've tagged it for Social Security. You may want to repost in the social secuirty forum.

This information does not create an attorney /client relationship and should not be use or relied upon to make any decision in your case. Only consultation with your own attorney can provide you with the advice you need for your case.

My advise would be to ask your attorney what he or she thinks. It is my experience that the VE is asked a series of questions where the first few result in jobs that can be performed. The last set of questions to the VE will usually result in the VE testifying that there are no jobs available. That does not mean that you won the case. It is then up to Judge to decide which set of questions and answers best fit your disabilities. The Judge is the person that decides the claim, not the VE. I hope you win and wish you the best of luck.

my attorney said he believes everything went well...my hearing was may 28th 2013,i called to check the status today and they say my decision is now being written up

Social security topics