If my hearing ended with the ve saying ill be excluded from all jobs,is thats a good chance of approval?

Darby, PA |

my hearing was may 28th 2013 in philadelphia

I've re-labeled this as a social security question.

The goal at any SS hearing is to get the VE to say "no jobs." The likelihood of success depends on how exactly the VE came to that conclusion and other testimony offered at the hearing.

2. Your question is confusing so please repost so we can help you.

3. Some how this got posted in a criminal defense forum. I've tagged it for Social Security. You may want to repost in the social secuirty forum.

This information does not create an attorney /client relationship and should not be use or relied upon to make any decision in your case. Only consultation with your own attorney can provide you with the advice you need for your case.

4. My advise would be to ask your attorney what he or she thinks. It is my experience that the VE is asked a series of questions where the first few result in jobs that can be performed. The last set of questions to the VE will usually result in the VE testifying that there are no jobs available. That does not mean that you won the case. It is then up to Judge to decide which set of questions and answers best fit your disabilities. The Judge is the person that decides the claim, not the VE. I hope you win and wish you the best of luck.

Social security topics