If my employer tells me he loves me and wants to marry me to get me to have sex

Asked about 1 year ago - New York, NY

sex with him and was just playing me or if i lost my job from it can i sue for both or either of these?is it quid pro quo if i had sex or given him private info about myself because he promised to marry meand told me he loves me and hes just married a and cheating

1. Daniel DeMaria

Pro

3

Answered . It definitely sounds like you may have a case for sexual harassment though more facts are needed. Most lawyers, including myself, offer free consultations, and I take these cases on a contingency basis where you only pay out of any money you receive

2. Ryan M. Finn

Pro

3

Answered . Certainly this makes out a case of sexual harassment. You should set up a consultation with an employment attorney as soon as possible. Best of luck and god bless.

3. Eric Edward Rothstein

2

1

Answered . Sounds like sexual harassment. Contact an employment lawyer.

4. Richard Javon Washington

2

Answered . Consult an employment attorney.

5. James K. Lyder

1

Answered . You may have a case if you suffer adverse employment action or if your feeling uncomfortable to the extent you can no longer work there. You should notify your supervisor in writing of this conduct and that it is unwelcome and you want it to stop. If your employer has a procedure for reporting this type of conduct you must strictly follow it or you may not be able to make out a case in the future. Keep evidence of everything: times, dates and places, texts, e-mails, voice mails, witness names, etc. As others have said, you should have a consultation with a qualified employment law attorney.