If my divorce paper is not sign by the court cleck is my marrage legal

Mesa, AZ |
Filed under: Divorce Divorce court

like what i really need help

Would you please clarify your question? Are you asking whether you are legally divorced if your divorce decree was not signed by the court clerk?

It sounds like you recieved the final divorce documents in the mail and if they are not signed in ink that does not mean your divorce is not final. IF you went through the divorce process and your state has a waiting (nisi) time period and that period has elapsed then your divorce is now absoute and that may be the paper you recieved, take care.

Legal disclaimer: The response given is not intended to create, nor does it create an ongoing duty to respond to questions. The response does not form an attorney-client relationship, nor is it intended to be anything other than the educated opinion of the author. It should not be relied upon as legal advice. The response given is based upon the limited facts provided by the person asking the question. To the extent additional or different facts exist, the response might possibly change. Attorney is licensed to practice law only in the State of Massachusetts. Responses are based solely on Massachusetts law unless stated otherwise.

Your marriage is still legal and valid until the decree of dissolution of marriage is signed.

Please note that I am answering this question as a service through Avvo but not as your attorney and no attorney-client relationship is established by this posting. An attorney-client relationship can only be established through signing a Fee Agreement and paying the necessary advanced fees.

You are still married to the person until the divorce is signed by the Court. If you married another person that marriage would not be valid.