If my boyfriend is banned from usa for 10 years and comes back illegally .. would their be anyway of keepin him here?

Asked almost 2 years ago - Fall River, MA

if my boyfriend came back from el salvador to usa after being deported with a 10 year ban and he came back illegally so he can be with his 2 kids ..1 whom has health issues .. and me being in hardship... if he violated the 10 year ban and came back for us .. and i marry him is there anyway to defeat the 10 year ban and to keep him from being deported even with him coming back illegally?

1. Dhenu Mitesh Savla

Pro

5

Answered . No. Do not have him come back illegally. He will face a permanent bar.

You should go there to marry him. And then work with an immigration lawyer to get him back legally. Also talk to an attorney before going there to make sure that there aren't any other issues.

Dhenu Savla, Esq.
    SwagatUSA, LLC
    www.swagatusa.com/attorney

This answer does not create an attorney-client relationship and is not meant to be relied upon as legal advice.
  2. F. J. Capriotti III

5

Answered . Don't do it.

If he does what you propose he will have a lifetime permanent ban from the US.

You can fly there and marry him.

Then, you two can file a waiver application to shorten the 10 year bar.

Talk to an immigration attorney and don't do anything rash.

3. Theodore John Murphy

Pro

4

Answered . You will most likely not be able to stop another deportation. He could even be prosecuted criminally for illegal entry after deportation. You mentioned health issues for one of the children and hardship to you - there may be grounds for a waiver that would allow him to return early. You should consult with an experienced immigration attorney as soon as possible.