Skip to main content

If my bank didn't keep copies of my bank records for the amount of time required by law and i think that

Floral Park, NY |

there may be unauthorized withdrawals etc. can i sue?for how much?they now say they have no record of my account existing yet i have old statements

Attorney Answers 1

  1. Review your bank records with an attorney.

    If this answer is helpful, then please mark the helpful button. If this is the best answer, then please indicate it. Thanks. For further information you should see an attorney and discuss the matter completely. If you are in the New York City area, then you can reach me during normal business hours at 718 329 9500 or