Skip to main content

If im moving out of my ex house in two weeks should I I still go to my child support hear ring before I move

New York, NY |
Filed under: Child support

Live with my ex and our 4year old daughter but we decide to stay until school year is done which is 2weeks. Should I still go to child support hearing before I vacate his place

Attorney Answers 4


What is the connection?

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS; email:; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

Mark as helpful

7 lawyers agree


If you received a summons to appear then you must appear regardless of when you're vacating his home.

It is always advisable to contact an attorney. For a consultation, please contact our office at 516-669-3295. We are located in West Babylon, NY and proudly offer very low rates and free consultations. For more information, please see our website: <a href="">Long Island Divorce Lawyer Louis Sternberg.</a>

Mark as helpful

3 lawyers agree


It's unclear from this whether you're the filer or the respondent. Regardless, if there's a pending case, I cannot say from this you shouldn't attend. Perhaps you should schedule a consultation with a NYC Child Support lawyer for a full assessment.

* If you found my answer to be "HELPFUL," or the "BEST ANSWER," please feel free to mark it accordingly.

Mark as helpful

2 lawyers agree


If you are seeking child support, then you should go to the court hearing. If the other parent is seeking child support, then you should go to the hearing. Either way seek local counsel to help you.

If this answer is helpful, then please mark the helpful button. If this is the best answer, then please indicate it. Thanks. For further information you should see an attorney and discuss the matter completely. If you are in the New York City area, then you can reach me during normal business hours at 718 329 9500 or

Mark as helpful

1 lawyer agrees

Child support topics

Recommended articles about Child support

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics