If im 18 and on juvenile probation do I have to stay in my parents house or am I free to live where I choose?

Oviedo, FL |

regular DJJ probation for 1 year for domestic violence also in Drug Court not sure if everyone knows what that is though.

If there are no restrictions in your probation about where you can live, then you should be able to move out on your own. I strongly suggest you check with your probation officer first.

THESE COMMENTS ARE NOT LEGAL ADVICE. They are provided for informational purposes only. Actual legal advice can only be provided after consultation by an attorney licensed in your jurisdiction. Answering this question does not create an attorney-client relationship or otherwise require further consultation.

Usually, a condition of probation is that you receive your probation officers consent to move or at the very least you give them your new address. You should check with your PO before you relocate.

Juvenile law topics

Recommended articles about Juvenile law