If I was under investigation and I was never arrested would anything be on my record?

Long Beach, CA |

I was never arrested, I was never charged with anything, and I was never in a court case. However, I am wondering if the investigation itself would be on my record.

1. Most likely, nothing would be on your record. However, if there were a warrant out for you, that might appear on a criminal history check.

2. No!

Legal disclaimer: You can learn more about me by clicking on my Avvo profile. Disclaimer: Please note that this answer does not constitute legal advice. It is merely intended to provide general information to aid the poster in finding answers to the problem posed. This answer does not create an attorney-client relationship. In most cases, it is best to contact an attorney directly to find answers to your problems.