If I was ten printed at the consulate where I applied for my f1 visa. Does all my information appear when my visa is scanned?

New York, NY |

I was denied an f1 visa twice but I still have a valid b1/b2 visa.Upon entering the u.s, will the details of my f1 visa denial appear once my visa is scanned? I was denied on the grounds of 214(b)

1. Yes all of your information will indeed appear at the CBP inspectors screen once he or she scans your passport and visa At the airport.

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

2. Attorney Behar is correct.

Free Consultation Anywhere in USA | 626-399-4194 |ICannHelpYouNow.com | John1Davidson@gmail.com

3. Yes

(213) 394-4554 x0 Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration experience. His response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Shusterman's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.