Skip to main content

If I was involved in a car accident and I flee the scene of a accident how long will the cops search for my vehicle?

Philadelphia, PA |

If I was involved in a car accident and I flee the scene of a accident how long will the cops search for my vehicle?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 6


Until they find you. Retain a local criminal lawyer. I hope nobody was injured or killed.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755


As Mr. Lassen advised, until they find you. You need an attorney ASAP and the more serious the injuries were to others the more serious the charges against you will be.

Call for a free consultation at 727-937-1400 or visit us on the Web at


Until they find you. You made what may have been a civil case into a criminal matter by fleeing the scene. You should consult with a criminal attorney ASAP. If there is an arrest warrant for you it would be better if you surrendered and defended the case than have the police hunt you down.

Michelle A. Fioravanti, Esq.
Like me on Facebook: Law Offices of Michelle A. Fioravanti, P.C.


You should consider hiring an attorney and turning yourself in. You are likely facing both civil liabilities and criminal charges. Note, a diligent police investigator might even be able to track your ip address

All information provided in this comment is intended for informational purposes only and does not, by itself, create an attorney client relationship. If you wish to consult with an attorney, or have any questions concerning this comment, please feel free to contact our offices through any of the above contact sources.


Contact a criminal law attorney as soon as possible.


Until they find it.

Legal Disclaimer:

If this information has been helpful, please indicate below.

Mr. Lundeen is licensed to practice law in Florida and Vermont. The response herein is not legal advice and does not create an attorney/client relationship. The response is in the form of legal education and is intended to provide general information about the matter within the question. Oftentimes the question does not include significant and important facts and timelines that, if known, could significantly change the reply and make it unsuitable. Mr. Lundeen strongly advises the questioner to confer with an attorney in your state in order to ensure proper advice is received.

This ans. does not create an attorney/client relationship.

Criminal defense topics

Recommended articles about Criminal defense

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer