If i was deported from the us 4 months ago and i fear for my life how could i get asylum

Asked over 1 year ago - Reading, PA

if i get to canada could i ask for asylum there or try to go in the us and then ask for asylum there please help me with this is very important

1. Theodore John Murphy

Pro

3

Answered . You can go to either country and request asylum. You will need proof of what causes you fear for your life.

2. C. C. Abbott

3

Answered . I agree with my colleague. You can appear at a port of entry and request asylum. You will be then interviewed and determined if you qualify for asylum based on the nation's federal immigration laws and adherence to International treaties the countries are signing parties. Good luck.