Skip to main content

If i was deported and i had the ground to not get deported but my lawyer dint did nothing and took my money could i sue them

Reading, PA |

he took about 8,000 dollars and dint represent me good he dint fight that what i had was not a agravated felony just a felony what i could do about that please help me with this thanks

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


You should see a different immigration attorney to have your case reviewed.

The answer provided here is general in nature and does not take into account other factors that may need to be reviewed for a more precise answer. You should consult with an immigration attorney before taking any action. The answer here is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship.


You should go to an immigration attorney to have your case reviewed.

If you found this answer helpful, let me know by clicking the "Mark as Helpful" button at the bottom of this answer. It’s easy and appreciated. This answer is provided for informational purposes only. This answer does not constitute legal advice and it does not create an attorney/client relationship. More importantly, the information contained in this answer should not be relied on. You should consult an attorney who practices in the relevant area of the relevant jurisdiction.

Immigration topics

Recommended articles about Immigration

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer