If i sign with a bankruptcy attorney and don't with them can i file and sign with another one i sign paper but didn't pay

can i do it ...........can i file by myself

Toledo, OH -

Dorothy G Bunce

Dorothy G Bunce

Bankruptcy Attorney - Las Vegas, NV

You can file bankruptcy yourself but you can live to regret it. Some people learn by having an education, others learn the hard way. Hope this perspective helps!

Scott Benjamin Riddle

Scott Benjamin Riddle

Bankruptcy Attorney - Atlanta, GA

Legal fees are often like any other dischargeable debt. The lawyer may file a claim in your case if significant work has been done. Sure, you can try to do it yourself. The chances of making a serious mistake are pretty high, and we see the questions here from people who try.

Diane L Gruber

Diane L Gruber

Bankruptcy Attorney - West Linn, OR

Don't file by yourself, bankruptcy is WAY TOO technical. I don't understand the question. You may choose whatever BK attorney you want, and you mayi consult with several before choosing one. Good luck.

Christopher Leroy Wesner

Christopher Leroy Wesner

Bankruptcy Attorney - Troy, OH

There is no law requiring an attorney to file bankruptcy petition for you. However I would strongly suggest that you consider an experienced attorney in your area. The small fee that an attorney may charge for the correct completion of your bankruptcy petition, is well worth the money and piece of mind.

Related Advice