If I refuse first offer of auto adjuster for the lost of my car should I accept second offer or refuse it even if I not to happy

if they made a second offer should I accept it or refuse if I still think it is too low,is the second offer of an suto adjuster usually their final offer and wont change their mind

Cape Coral, FL -

George Costas Andriotis

George Costas Andriotis

Car / Auto Accident Lawyer - Tarpon Springs, FL

Impossible to advise you based on limited facts but adjusters routinely low ball unrepresented victims.

Call for a free consultation at 727-937-1400 or visit us on the Web at www.serviceandjustice.com.
Sponsored Listing
Stephen Patrick Rapp

Stephen Patrick Rapp

Car / Auto Accident Lawyer - Quincy, IL

Attempting to settle your claim without the benefit of a local Florida lawyer should be fully considered. Consult a lawyer in your area.

Andrew Daniel Myers

Andrew Daniel Myers

Personal Injury Lawyer - North Andover, MA

It is likely that you have received what is called a 'lowball'. See paragraph 5 of the article below. If you are serious about your claim, retain an experienced personal injury in your jurisdiction, otherwise the insurance company will continut to play footsie with you. Here's more: [Blue-Link-Below]

Clifford M. Miller

Clifford M. Miller

Car / Auto Accident Lawyer - Vero Beach, FL

Accept an offer only if it is a fair settlement. This might be the first offer, but is more likely to come later in the porcess.

Christian K. Lassen II

Christian K. Lassen II

Car / Auto Accident Lawyer - Philadelphia, PA

Keep negotiating until you are happy.