If I refuse first offer of auto adjuster for the lost of my car should I accept second offer or refuse it even if I not to happy

Cape Coral, FL |

if they made a second offer should I accept it or refuse if I still think it is too low,is the second offer of an suto adjuster usually their final offer and wont change their mind

1. Attempting to settle your claim without the benefit of a local Florida lawyer should be fully considered. Consult a lawyer in your area.

2. Impossible to advise you based on limited facts but adjusters routinely low ball unrepresented victims.

Call for a free consultation at 727-937-1400 or visit us on the Web at www.serviceandjustice.com.

3. It is likely that you have received what is called a 'lowball'. See paragraph 5 of the article below. If you are serious about your claim, retain an experienced personal injury in your jurisdiction, otherwise the insurance company will continut to play footsie with you. Here's more: [Blue-Link-Below]

Law Offices of Andrew D. Myers, North Andover, MA & Derry, NH provide answers for informational purposes only. Actual legal advice can only be given by an attorney licensed in your jurisdiction, thoroughly familiar with the area of the law in which your concern lies. This creates no attorney-client relationship.

4. Accept an offer only if it is a fair settlement. This might be the first offer, but is more likely to come later in the porcess.

This is a summary based on incomplete facts. You should not rely on it as legal advise. No attorney-client relationship is intended to be formed. You may call me 772-562-4570; email me vblawyer@bellsouth.net, or visit my website http://www.millerlawoffices.us