IF i plead guilty to disorderly conduct will it make look guilty on my complaint i.m not guilty but i don't have money

Asked over 1 year ago - Bakersfield, CA

they came in a club that sale drinks they say they would kill me that's why i put a complaint on them i ask a question about a friend of mind who i came to the club with they had his hands behind his back i said office are you taking him to jail he said shut up and took my arm real hard put it behind my back and said i will kill you it was crazy now they want me to pay for jumping on me also said i was drunk

1. Anthony Michael Solis

Pro

1

Answered . how it looks on your complaint is the for the police or the prosecutor to decide. Make the complaint and it play out.

2. James Donald Garrett

2

Answered . Your complaint against the police has nothing to with the criminal charge. Talk to an attorney about the criminal case before you decide to plead guilty. There may be defenses that you have considered.