If i need surgery. after getting hit by a car. but, i have no ones info. what can u do? there are cameras on all 4 street lights

Asked over 1 year ago - Phoenix, AZ

2 weeks ago, i got hit on my bike in the crosswalk. without looking my way, the driver turns right. hits me hard and i fly over the SUV, hoping not to get hit by another car in the next lane. i jumped up and fell back onto the corner of the pole. i laid there looking at my bike in the intersection, blocking traffic and no one to help or say nothing. i had no choice. limping to get my bike. i was in shock. then the driver asked if i was okay. i felt alone and tried to leave. Seen, that a with a few cars stopped attending to her. giving her, there info. telling her if he tries to do something later. will say, he said, he is okay. i asked for a wrench to fix my tire. no one, responded. finally i yelled out, i didn't even ask for her name. she asked if i need anything. i laughed, and left

1. Jason Todd Studinski

8

Answered . Consider tallking with a local private investigator for help. An investigator should be able to look at the videotape and get important informtaion from the tape to get help track down the driver. You may also want to contact a local lawyer who handles personal injury cases. This lawyer could be helpful in your case and also in reviewing your insurance coverage to find out what, if any, benefits are available to you. Good luck.

2. Paul E Knost

6

Answered . You should have reported this to law enforcement immediately. It is not good for your case that two weeks have passed with no report to the police. Also, you say that she asked you if you needed anything and you laughed and left. From your own description, it sounds like this was not a hit and run since you were the one who did not cooperate. That being said, someone should have notified law enforcement immediately. Perhaps you did not realize the seriousness of the situation immediately. Perhaps you felt angry and frustrated. Regardless, submit a report to the police and get your injuries treated. I hope your were wearing a helmet. Please be careful out there.

God bless!

3. George Costas Andriotis

5

Answered . Consult a local personal injury attorney to investigate the incident and protect your rights.

Call for a free consultation at 727-937-1400 or visit us on the Web at www.serviceandjustice.com.
  4. Nathanael Prada

5

Answered . Definitely contact a local attorney and schedule a free consultation. I wish you the best of luck.

Pro

5

Answered . Report the hit and run to the police to investigate, then retain a local personal injury lawyer.

6. Daniel Nelson Deasy

3

Answered . Please, talk to a local personal injury attorney about he possibilities. Have you notified your own auto insurance carrier to ascertain if you have uninsured motorist coverage for such situations? Was law enforcement notified?