If I marry him will he be able to come back?

Tucson, AZ |

My son's father got deported in 2011. He says that if I go to Mexico, marry him, wait for 3 years we can return to the U.S. and that any other children I have in Mexico will also be U.S. citizen. Is there any truth to his statement and where can I find more info on the internet.

1. There MAY be truth to his statement but one cannot say without having a LOT more information about him, his immigration and/or criminal history, your own immigration status. I am quite certain you will not find the answers on the internet. Speak with an attorney.

Samuel Ouya Maina, Esq. 415.391.6612 s.ouya@mainalaw.com Law Offices of S. Ouya Maina, PC 332 Pine Street, Suite 707 San Francisco, CA 94104

2. Not enough information provided to answer your questions. Are you a US citizen? Consult an attorney in person prior to your departure. Good Luck!

3. More information in need. Doconsult with an experienced Immigration Attorney for options.

Law Offices of J Thomas Smith J.D., Ph.D 11500 Northwest Freeway, Suite 280 Houston, TX 77092 713-LAWYER-2 www.MyImmigrationLawyer.info NOTE: Responses are for the education of the community at large and is not intended to be "legal advice." No attorney-client relationship is established by responses or comments.