If I hire a lawyer to processed on my and could not find a joint sponsor can he arrange t o find some for us .

Asked about 1 year ago - Usa, Mobile, AL

I apply for Green card for my husband and my child and could not find a joint sponsor

1. Alexander M. Ivakhnenko

5

1

Answered . Attorneys are not allowed by law to procure Co-Sponsors for prospective immigrant eligibility as such unethical conduct creates an obvious conflict of interest and other considerations that run counter to attorney’s duties to the client.
    You have to seek your own alternatives in order to find an eligible Sponsor if necessary.

2. Alexander Joseph Segal

5

1

Answered . I would not be able to find you a join sponsor.

3. F. J. Capriotti III

4

1

Answered . No, it is not proper for an immigration attorney to find you a financial sponsor .. that is your job.