If I have sole managing conservatorship, can the mother take my son to the doctor without telling me?

Garland, TX |

I want to keep my son unimmunized and fluoride free.

I hope you plan on homeschooling. Keeping your son unimmunized is foolish and dangerous to your son--not to you.

I am not intending this to be legal advice, because I don't know the particulars of your situation. Call me if you would like to discuss this or other isues.

Not exactly the response I was looking for. I don't need, or want, your personal opinion of my parenting choices. I would, however, like an answer to my question.

You can't put your child in school without immunizations. Even if she violated the court's order by having your child immunized, no judge is going to punish her for taking care of her child.

Well actually, my son is in school. He attends a private Montessori school. (pre-k) And I already have the waiver if I decide to enroll him in a public school. I have religious freedoms and rights, which I am allowed by law. More over, I have the right to raise my only son in accordance with our rights and freedoms. Any judge will have to respect the law. So in fact, NO, you do not have to immunize your kids. Thank You...