If I have sole managing conservatorship, can the mother take my son to the doctor without telling me?

Asked over 1 year ago - Garland, TX

I want to keep my son unimmunized and fluoride free.

Attorney answers (2)

  1. William Tyler Moore Jr


    Contributor Level 19

    Answered . I hope you plan on homeschooling. Keeping your son unimmunized is foolish and dangerous to your son--not to you.

    I am not intending this to be legal advice, because I don't know the particulars of your situation. Call me if you... more
  2. Thomas James Daley


    Contributor Level 18

    Answered . You can't put your child in school without immunizations. Even if she violated the court's order by having your child immunized, no judge is going to punish her for taking care of her child.

Related Topics

Visitation rights in child custody agreements

Child visitation refers to non-custodial parents' rights to visit their children. These rights are commonly detailed in a visitation plan.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

28,466 answers this week

3,469 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

28,466 answers this week

3,469 attorneys answering