If i have several complaints against NY such as police, social security errors etc

Asked over 1 year ago - Garden City, NY

do i sue ny state? where do i do this? who gets served?what kind of court state or federal? what are my sols on it? do i need to do a notice of claim and if so on who

1. Clint Curtis

1

Answered . The people you sue or the process you follow depend on your complaints. Even if all your complaint are valid, you may wish to focus on one at a time. Litigation or SS disability can take years and if your time and resources are divided you will be less likely to be sucessful.

2. Rixon Charles Rafter III

2

Answered . Depends. You posted no facts to work with. Hopefully you are aware the state, police, federal government enjoy immunity from many suits.

3. Gaetano Parrinello

Answered . I agree with my colleagues. Why not contact a local attorney who handles the various types of cases you believe you have for a free consult?