If i have several complaints against NY such as police, social security errors etc

Garden City, NY |

do i sue ny state? where do i do this? who gets served?what kind of court state or federal? what are my sols on it? do i need to do a notice of claim and if so on who

1. The people you sue or the process you follow depend on your complaints. Even if all your complaint are valid, you may wish to focus on one at a time. Litigation or SS disability can take years and if your time and resources are divided you will be less likely to be sucessful.

2. Depends. You posted no facts to work with. Hopefully you are aware the state, police, federal government enjoy immunity from many suits.

NOT LEGAL ADVICE. FOR EDUCATION AND INFORMATION ONLY. Mr. Rafter is licensed to practice in the Commonwealth of Virginia and the US Federal Courts in Virginia. There is no implied or actual attorney-client relationship arising from this education exchange. You should speak with an attorney licensed in your state, to whom you have provided all the facts before you take steps that may impact your legal rights. Mr. Rafter is under no obligation to answer subsequent emails or phone calls related to this matter.

3. I agree with my colleagues. Why not contact a local attorney who handles the various types of cases you believe you have for a free consult?

The author of this posting is a lawyer licensed to practice law in the State of New York. He specializes in litigation matters relating to personal injury, construction accidents, auto accidents, slip and fall, dog bite, contract litigation, property litigation, civil rights, ERISA, and Social Security matters in federal, state and local courts, with a focus on courts in Staten Island, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens and the Bronx. This posting is intended as general information only, is not provided as legal advice in connection with any specific case, and should not be construed to create an attorney-client relationship. For more information about me, see http://www.avvo.com/attorneys/10314-ny-gaetano-parrinello-1897122.html?ref=header

Social security topics