If i have mediciad and I apply for citizen can it hurts me?

Flushing, NY |

I Want to apply after 5 years and Im going to apply for myself cause I already in a process of a divorce but I'm afraid that if I'll have Medicaid it will be a problem

1. No.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

2. You should be okay.

(213) 394-4554 x0 Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration experience. His response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Shusterman's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

3. Most likely not a problem

This is not legal advice and a client attorney relationship is not created. For a free consultation call (718)234-5588.