If I have a younger brother who was born in the United States may I apply for green card on his behalf?

Asked about 1 year ago - Hollywood, FL

Im over 21 he is 18 now.

Attorney answers (3)

  1. Tami Lane Augen


    Contributor Level 18


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . You may want to repost this question in the immigration area of Avvo. Best of luck to you.

    This answer is for general informational purposes only and should not be relied upon for your particular case nor... more
  2. Arica Lynn Braaten


    Contributor Level 16


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . Repost in the immigration section of avvo.

    Legal disclaimer: Ms. Braaten's answer to your question does not establish an attorney client relationship, but... more
  3. William Charles Rosenfelt

    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . Where are you parents/his parents?

    Please be advised that any answers or information disseminated above do not constitute legal advice and that the... more

Related Topics

Green cards

A green card is a legal document which provides proof that the owner is a lawful permanent resident of the United States.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

26,682 answers this week

3,333 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

26,682 answers this week

3,333 attorneys answering