If I have a warrant and I need to go get my social security card will they arrest me at the social security office?

Corpus Christi, TX |

it is a blue warrant as a matter a fact I don't even know if it is active because they have failed to visit my house hold and last address no visitation by the local sheriffs office has been made.this was unusual to me .do not know what to do .want to retain a lawyer will it help?

If you want to know if you have a warrant out for your arrest go to the webpage of the county where you believe the act was committed, the one you believe might have resulted in a warrant. Look up your name there. Your case should show up and this way you will know. Some sites are difficult to navigation and for that reason I highly recommend that you at least seek the help of an attorney so that you can be sure as to whether or not there is a warrant outstanding. You wouldn't want to search wrong and not realize that there is a warrant out for your arrest.

I wish you the best of luck with your situation.

The SSA does have access to felony warrant information that they use in denial of claims in certain instances. This is not supposed to apply to blue warrants, but why take the chance. You can apply for your SSN card via mail, so I would do that.