If I have a suspended license for delaying paying my payments on a fine can I get my license restored by paying a decent amount

Elizabeth, NJ |

or must i entirely pay it off.

1. That is up to the Judge. If you just stopped paying that is contempt and you need to face that issue in court. They may work a new schedule they may not. Plus you have to pay $100 to restore the license.

2. Answer: Restoration will depend on the Judge. You will need to contact the Municipal Court so that a hearing date can be set up. You will need to address both the outstanding fine and your contempt for not paying. I would suggest while you are waiting for the court date to arrive, you save all the money you can so that you can either pay the fine and contempt all off or put a very substantial amount down. Good Luck.

We can be reached at (609) 242-5319. Please be advised that the information provided in this answer is for general informational purposes only. While we strive to ensure that the information is accurate, without knowledge of all of the facts of a particular matter, this Firm's information and answers are not guaranteed. Further, the Law Firm's answer does not create an attorney-client relationship. If you need further advice or wish to retain our Firm, please contact us by e-mail or phone.

3. If they gave you a chance to pay and you stopped then it is less likely.

Traffic tickets topics