If I have a misdemeanor warrant or a bench warrant can I fly from Georgia to another state?

Asked over 1 year ago - Kennesaw, GA

If I have either a bench warrant or a misdemeanor warrant for a petty crime will I still be able to fly out of state?

1. Lee William Fitzpatrick

1

Answered . Just remember that if there is a warrant for your arrest, every minute of every day, you are subject to being arrested on that warrant if a law enforcement officer either comes looking for you or runs your name through NCIC. The better choice would be to address the warrant now, bofore it becomes a problem.

2. Bill W. Crecelius Jr.

Answered . Yes unless you have a bond condition that prevents out of state travel.

3. Donald Clinton Turner

Pro

Answered . Most likely the the airlines on domestic flights would not check for warrants. However ,you should contact a lawyer see if you can get this matter resolved so you do not have to take chances