Skip to main content

If i have a misdemeanor violation probatin for DUI wil i be able to leave the country?

Jacksonville, FL |

i have no other convictins see my father just passed an i gotta leave country to attend funeral b4 i come back an take care of this

Attorney Answers 3

  1. Speak with your probation officer. There is a good chance the Judge will have to modify your probation to allow for international travel.

  2. If you have a warrant, there is a good chance that customs will detain you. It is more likely that it will happen on your return trip back into the country.

  3. You can leave the problem is coming back. You are likely going to be detained coming back through customs.

DUI topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics