If I have a deportation order and I had a waiver denied, what choices do I have?

Miami, FL |

I married a US citizen, I have three kids also US citizens and I have a deportation order what are my choices?

1. I believe this is a duplicate question.

There's not information to answer this question. We don't know where you are, what kind of deportation order t is, why you were ordered deported, etc. you need a private consultation with an attorney.

The information offered is general in nature and not meant to be relied upon as legal advice. Please consult an attorney prior to making legal decisions. Visit us at www.tunitskylaw.com. Contact us at 713.335.5505 or email at veronica@tunitskylaw.com. Veronica Tunitsky offers in-person, as well as telephone and email consultations.

2. It depends. retain an attorney who can review your immigration history. What happened before (the deportation order) will be essential in determining what can be done in the future to help you.

This is not legal advice and a client attorney relationship is not created. For a free consultation call (718)234-5588.

3. You should seriously talk to a lawyer.

PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Also, keep in mind that this is an INTERNET BLOG. You should not rely on anything you read here to make decisions which impact on your life. Meet with an attorney, via Skype, or in person, to obtain competent personal and professional guidance.

4. Impossible to say. Some possibilities 1) motion to reopen, 2) appeal, 3) waiver. In any event you will need to retain an immigration attorney to have any chance of success at any of these or to determine whether you qualify.
    Regards,
    Nicklaus Misiti
    Law Offices of Nicklaus Misiti
    212 537 4407

Legal disclaimer: The statement above is general in nature, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

5. You need to provide more information.

Jacqueline Delgado<p> www.delgado-law.com This answer is provided for informational purposes only. This answer does not constitute legal advice, create an attorney-client relationship, or constitute attorney advertising.

6. More information is necessary to evaluate your case. You should consult an experienced immigration lawyer.

7. There are certain types of questions that can be simply answered on Avvo, while there are others that require considerably more analysis. For this particular question, you need to provide additional details concerning the specifics of your situation. An Order or Removal is very serious. Being married to a U.S. citizen does not necessarily get you out of hot water. You owe it to yourself to contact a lawyer, whether myself or one of my colleagues. Posting questions on Avvo is not the answer. If you appreciate the time spent preparing this answer, kindly consider marking it BEST ANSWER or HELPFUL. Also, please be sure to read my disclaimer below. Good luck to you.

Dean P. Murray
    The Murray Law Firm
    560 Sylvan Avenue
    Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632
    T: (201)875-2600
    F: (201)549-8700

Mr. Murray's response is NOT legal advice and does NOT create an attorney-client relationship. You should NOT rely on this response. Mr. Murray's response was generated without conducting a full inquiry as would occur during a face to face attorney-client consultation. It is likely that the response above may be made less accurate, or become entirely inaccurate, as you, i.e. the questioner, disclose additional facts that should only be discussed during a private consultation with an attorney. I strongly recommend that you consult an attorney who is licensed to practice law in your state, whereupon all relevant facts will be discussed. All responses posted by Mr. Murray on Avvo.com are intended as general information for the education of the public, and not for any specific individual.

8. The answer to your question will depend on a number of different factors, one of the most important being why you were ordered deported in the first place. Additionally, how long ago the deportation ordered was entered. As an alien ordered deported you had the right to appeal the deportation order to the Board of Immigration Appeals but it is unclear from your facts if that ever happened.

Consult with an experienced immigration attorney who can review the specific facts of your case, advise you of the options available, and recommend how best to proceed.

While this answer is provided by a Florida Bar Certified Expert in Immigration and Nationality Law, it is for general information purposes only and an attorney/client relationship is neither intended nor created. You should seek out qualified counsel to review your case and provide you with advice specific to your situation. Call +1-561-478-5353 to schedule a consultation with Mr. Devore.