If I have a deportation order and I had a waiver denied, what choices do I have?

Asked over 1 year ago - Miami, FL

I married a US citizen, I have three kids also US citizens and I have a deportation order what are my choices?

1. Veronica Tunitsky

5

Answered . I believe this is a duplicate question.

There's not information to answer this question. We don't know where you are, what kind of deportation order t is, why you were ordered deported, etc. you need a private consultation with an attorney.

2. Nicklaus James Misiti

5

Answered . Impossible to say. Some possibilities 1) motion to reopen, 2) appeal, 3) waiver. In any event you will need to retain an immigration attorney to have any chance of success at any of these or to determine whether you qualify.
    Regards,
    Nicklaus Misiti
    Law Offices of Nicklaus Misiti
    212 537 4407

3. Jacqueline Delgado

3

Answered . You need to provide more information.

Jacqueline Delgado

www.delgado-law.com This answer is provided for informational purposes only. This answer does not constitute legal advice, create an attorney-client relationship, or constitute attorney advertising. less

4. Carlos E Sandoval

3

Answered . More information is necessary to evaluate your case. You should consult an experienced immigration lawyer.

5. Irene Vaisman

Pro

4

Answered . It depends. retain an attorney who can review your immigration history. What happened before (the deportation order) will be essential in determining what can be done in the future to help you.

This is not legal advice and a client attorney relationship is not created. For a free consultation call (718)234-5588.
  6. Dean P Murray

3

Answered . There are certain types of questions that can be simply answered on Avvo, while there are others that require considerably more analysis. For this particular question, you need to provide additional details concerning the specifics of your situation. An Order or Removal is very serious. Being married to a U.S. citizen does not necessarily get you out of hot water. You owe it to yourself to contact a lawyer, whether myself or one of my colleagues. Posting questions on Avvo is not the answer. If you appreciate the time spent preparing this answer, kindly consider marking it BEST ANSWER or HELPFUL. Also, please be sure to read my disclaimer below. Good luck to you.

Dean P. Murray
    The Murray Law Firm
    560 Sylvan Avenue
    Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632
    T: (201)875-2600
    F: (201)549-8700

7. Jeffrey Adam Devore

1

Answered . The answer to your question will depend on a number of different factors, one of the most important being why you were ordered deported in the first place. Additionally, how long ago the deportation ordered was entered. As an alien ordered deported you had the right to appeal the deportation order to the Board of Immigration Appeals but it is unclear from your facts if that ever happened.

Consult with an experienced immigration attorney who can review the specific facts of your case, advise you of the options available, and recommend how best to proceed.

8. F. J. Capriotti III

2

Answered . You should seriously talk to a lawyer.