If i have a 2 dui cases and some pending charges on precession of stolen property and identity theft can i still be granted

Riverside, CA |

I live in California for over 11 years I was charged for my first dui in San Bernardino county in 2009 and 2010 in riverside I was doing my classes and paying my fees my fiancée a us marine went AWOL and decided to come to Mexico with him , but I also was going to court for some messed up charged my ex - roommate got me into , she gave me a check and reported it stolen bottom line is I have identity theft charges and procession of stolen property and fraud charges etc . my husband want to fix my legal status when he comes back in a year or so but I want to clear this charges as well so impaling to apply for a tourist visa and come back and forth till its fix am I wasting my time and money ? or can the visa be granted ?

You have a lot going on and I do not think it will be solved short of calling an immigration attorney to get this fixed.
Robert Driessen

Mr. Driessen is a former Deputy DA in Orange County with over 8 years of criminal law experience. Nothing stated on this site shall in anyway be construed as legal advice, or as creating any attorney client relationship. If you would like to hire Mr. Driessen, feel free to contact him at www.theocduiguy.com.

It sounds based on your question as if you'll need to consult with both an immigration attorney and a criminal defense attorney. It's imperative that you do so ASAP. Good luck.

Jasen Nielsen

Contact and speak with a criminal defense attorney and an immigration attorney, in that order.

DUI topics