If i have a 2 dui cases and some pending charges on precession of stolen property and identity theft can i still be granted

Asked over 1 year ago - Riverside, CA

I live in California for over 11 years I was charged for my first dui in San Bernardino county in 2009 and 2010 in riverside I was doing my classes and paying my fees my fiancée a us marine went AWOL and decided to come to Mexico with him , but I also was going to court for some messed up charged my ex - roommate got me into , she gave me a check and reported it stolen bottom line is I have identity theft charges and procession of stolen property and fraud charges etc . my husband want to fix my legal status when he comes back in a year or so but I want to clear this charges as well so impaling to apply for a tourist visa and come back and forth till its fix am I wasting my time and money ? or can the visa be granted ?

1. Robert Laurens Driessen

3

Answered . You have a lot going on and I do not think it will be solved short of calling an immigration attorney to get this fixed.
    Robert Driessen

2. Jasen Bodie Nielsen

Pro

3

Answered . It sounds based on your question as if you'll need to consult with both an immigration attorney and a criminal defense attorney. It's imperative that you do so ASAP. Good luck.

Jasen Nielsen

3. Michael Douglas Shafer

3

Answered . Contact and speak with a criminal defense attorney and an immigration attorney, in that order.