IF I HAVE 2 DWI IN THE STATE OF OKLAHOMA AND THERE ABOUT 5-7 YRS OLD. BUT I'VE BEEN LIVING IN CALIFORINA FOR THAT WHOLE AMOUNT

OF TIME.. IS IT POSBBLIE TO GO TO A CALI.. COURT ROOM & FIX MY ISSUE NOW? AFTER SO MANY YEARS PAST? IF NOT WHAT WOULD BE WORSE CASE SITUATION?

If I understand properly, there are still issues outstanding in Oklahoma. if that is the case, it needs to be handled through Oklahoma. Contact an attorney there and begin the process.

Contacting California DMV or Superior Court system will not do you any good and will most likely only get you into more trouble than you are in already. Previous advice is your only avenue to finally get tese matters behind you. Perhaps you should now rephrase you question leaving out reference to California and emphasize Oklahoma DUI Law to find an attorney there.

Lawyers are licensed state by state. Contact a lawyer in the state (preferably the county) in which you case a case or cases pending. You don't mention whether you ever appeared on these matters but it's important to get counsel. Worst case scenario is that you'll owe jail time over there. But the likely result is that with a decent lawyer you can resolve the cases painlessly. Do long distance phone consultations. Get a consensus.

Jacqueline Belen Goodman

Jacqueline Belen Goodman

*have a case or cases pending