If I go to a strip club and a tranny works there can I sue for false advertising?

Zephyrhills, FL |

a tranny wirks in a normal strip club.

I don't really think you have a case. I think if you filed it, you case would be dismissed.

Please post the advertisement so that we can see what was false.

Depends on what they advertise. Not sure i see a lawyer wanting to take that kind of case but goof luck!

Please be advised that answering your questions does not establish an attorney-client relationship with myself or my firm. We would be more than happy to set up a free consultation if you call us at 407-588-6714 and specifically mention AVVO or email me at bill@thelawman.net and put AVVO in the subject line.

Oh, boy. I am not sure how to answer this one.

Disclaimer: The above is intended to give you, the consumer, some insight into various legal topics. This information is not intended as legal advice, but rather an attempt to provide helpful topical information. Please consult a lawyer as to the specific circumstances of your case. Again, this is not to be considered legal advice nor does an attorney-client relationship exist.If this information has been helpful, please indicate below. If this information has been helpful, please indicate below. If there are more facts that you overlooked and did not include in your initial question and you would like to email me, you may send an email to stevefahlgren@gmail.com.