If I feel that something is not with my sons court case. Who do you contact?

Gatesville, TX |

I feel that his case is not fair legally. He was revoked because a probation officer told another that he seen him leaving HEB with beer. He sticks to the fact that he is innocent. I can say when he went to probation for recommendation they did have a bad start. I was there and she told him get out of my office & you won't be back in my office if she has anything to do with it. Of course who is the judge going to believe him or the probation officers. What is the coincidence of it being a probation officer in the office close to hers be the one that apparently sees him 24 hr. after leaving court. He could of pleaded out for 2 yrs. but he said he was innocent and got 6 yrs.

1. It sounds like he was sentenced at a contested revocation hearing. Your only option now is to hire an appellate attorney.

Macy Jaggers's answer to a legal question on Avvo does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Ms. Jaggers offers everyone a free consultation to discuss their case. Feel free to call her office at 214-365-9800 to make an appointment (phones are answered 24 hours) or visit her website at www.macyjaggers.com for more information about her services and recent victories.

2. Your son can appeal the decision of the trial court to revoke him. If your son was on a deferred adjudication then his appellate rights are small. You will need to meet with an attorney to appeal quickly.

Bobby Barina's answer to a legal question on Avvo does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Mr. Barina offers everyone a free consultation to discuss their case. Feel free to call his office at 254-699-3755 to make an appointment or visit his website at www.bobbybarina.com for more information about his services.