If I entered into a express contract to a commission 10 % to recover post-judgments. I accepted that offer, and consideration

San Dimas, CA |

Is the person who made the offer is in breach of contract, employer-employee?

This is a very unclear question.

You get 10% to collect judgments? What breach are you referring to? Did someone not pay something?
Is the express contract in writing?

The above is general legal and business analysis. It is not "legal advice" but analysis, and different lawyers may analyse this matter differently, especially if there are additional facts not reflected in the question. I am not your attorney until retained by a written retainer agreement signed by both of us. I am only licensed in California. See also avvo.com terms and conditions item 9, incorporated as if it was reprinted here.

More information is required to provide a meaningful response to your question. The very limited information that you provide in your post does not give facts indicative of a breach.

You need to specify what breach you are referring to. Did the person who make the offer fail to fulfill any of its terms?

You may want to consider re-wording your question. It is very unclear what you are asking or even what's going on.

This answer is a general interpretation of the law and is not fact specific to your case. Likewise it does not create an attorney-client relationship. You should seek an attorney for a review of your specific facts and documents.