If I do not feel like going to Quest or Lab Corp can I go to Accredited Drug Testing in Orlando for a court ordered drug test?

I live in Orlando right next to Accredited Drug Testing. Is this drug testing center an appropriate place to get a court ordered drug test rather than going to another facility? I am not on probation and this seems to make more sense as it is close to my house. Does anyone have a list of drug testing facilities for this purpose? The address is 2750 Taylor Ave Ste A, Orlando, FL 32806.

Orlando, FL -

Find Out More

Stephen George Henderson

Stephen George Henderson

DUI / DWI Attorney - Melbourne, FL

If the judge did not specifically order it be Quest or Lab Corp for testing, then you can have it done at ADT.

J. Denise Carter

J. Denise Carter

DUI / DWI Attorney - Lees Summit, MO

You should contact the court to see if they are approved. If so, then yes. Hope that's helpful

Michael Adam Haber

Michael Adam Haber

DUI / DWI Attorney - Miami, FL

If your are on probation then call your PO; if you are on pre-trial release then call pre-trial services or your bondsperson; If you are in PTI / diversion then you need to ask the State (note that if you have a lawyer then s/he should be asking this question for you).

The bottom line is that you need permission from whomever is supervising you (not from cyber-lawyers).

I hope that I have been helpful in answering your question.