If I do not feel like going to Quest or Lab Corp can I go to Accredited Drug Testing in Orlando for a court ordered drug test?

Orlando, FL |

I live in Orlando right next to Accredited Drug Testing. Is this drug testing center an appropriate place to get a court ordered drug test rather than going to another facility? I am not on probation and this seems to make more sense as it is close to my house. Does anyone have a list of drug testing facilities for this purpose? The address is 2750 Taylor Ave Ste A, Orlando, FL 32806.

1. You should contact the court to see if they are approved. If so, then yes. Hope that's helpful

2. If the judge did not specifically order it be Quest or Lab Corp for testing, then you can have it done at ADT.

Please be advised that by answering a general question on this public forum DOES NOT establish an attorney-client relationship with the asker. Any answer given is a generalized answer based on the facts presented in the question and therefore any answer given is not legal advice. It is for informational purposes only. Only an attorney with all the facts and circumstances with whom you have consulted with in person can give you legal advice. www.hendersonlegalgroup.com

3. If your are on probation then call your PO; if you are on pre-trial release then call pre-trial services or your bondsperson; If you are in PTI / diversion then you need to ask the State (note that if you have a lawyer then s/he should be asking this question for you).

The bottom line is that you need permission from whomever is supervising you (not from cyber-lawyers).

I hope that I have been helpful in answering your question.

First, second and third: No attorney-client relationship exists by virtue of any Q&A with Michael A. Haber, Esq. on Avvo. Fourth: Anything that you post on Avvo (or on similar sites) or on any social media is by its nature public. It is essentially an admission / confession and can be introduced into evidence as a statement against your interest in a subsequent legal proceeding. Once posted you lose any reasonable expectation of privacy, so, as this is an open forum (with no privilege attached), please be extra careful when considering what to post online (forewarned is forearmed.)

DUI court topics