If i didn't have insurance doing the time of a minor accident dat was not my fault???will his insuarance farm bureau)pay???

Jackson, MS |

i was hit minor car damage not my fault i had no insurance,the driver at fault had insuarance with farm bereau full coverage,will they pay for my damages????which was 1700

See my prior answer to this post.

In no way am I offering you legal advice, and in no way has my comment created an attorney-client relationship. You are not to rely upon my note above in any way, but insted need to sit down with counsel and share all relevant facts before receiving fully-informed legal advice. If you want to be completely sure of your rights, you must sit down with an experienced criminal defense attorney to be fully aware of your rights.

duplicate post

already asked and answered

Attorney Stacy E. Pepper is licensed in all State and Federal Courts in Mississippi. He is a founding Partner in the law firm of Pepper & Odom, P.C. Nothing posted here constitutes any attorney client relationship and is meant for educational purposes only. Office hours are 8:00 a.m till 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. Phone: 601-914-9219 Facsimile: 888-456-2160 www.pepperodom.com