If I chose to be an online model, would it be considered endangerment of my child?

Asked over 1 year ago - Chatham, NJ

If I chose to get a legal online modeling job, involving nudity, would it be deemed as a form of child endangerment?

I am 21. My daughter is 2 and she wouldn't be home during the time of modeling.

1. Harry Edward Hudson Jr

2

Answered . Why would you think it could be child endangerment? Are you going to pose with the child?
    My forst suggestion is to consider and obtain an opiniion as to whether your posing would violate any state or federal porn laws.

2. Yolanda Navarrete

Answered . I agree with Mr. Hudson. Will your child be in the house?

3. Michael V Elward

Answered . Need more facts- height? weight?, etc..

4. William Emil Cassara

Pro

Answered . While I am not a NJ lawyer, one factor to consider is the age of the child. If he is old enough to have Internet access, one could argue that he might have access to the pictures. I would think a judge would take that into consideration.

5. David Brian Snyder

Pro

Answered . I think you are talking about a very touchy subject. If you want to clarify your rights and responsibilities under New Jersey law, you should call a New Jersey Attorney to get an opinion about it. You must tread carefully if there is any possibility of a child protection agency in exactly how you conduct such business.