If I chose to be an online model, would it be considered endangerment of my child?

Chatham, NJ |

If I chose to get a legal online modeling job, involving nudity, would it be deemed as a form of child endangerment?

I am 21. My daughter is 2 and she wouldn't be home during the time of modeling.

1. Why would you think it could be child endangerment? Are you going to pose with the child?
    My forst suggestion is to consider and obtain an opiniion as to whether your posing would violate any state or federal porn laws.

The above is not intended as legal advice. The response does not constitute the creation of an attorney client relationship as this forum does not provide for a confidential communication.

2. I agree with Mr. Hudson. Will your child be in the house?

973-984-0800. Please be advised my answers to questions does not constitute legal advise and you should not rely on it, due to the fact that we have never met, I have not been aprised of the facts in you case nor have I reviewed any documents.

3. While I am not a NJ lawyer, one factor to consider is the age of the child. If he is old enough to have Internet access, one could argue that he might have access to the pictures. I would think a judge would take that into consideration.

This post is for information purposes only and does not constitute legal advice, nor does it establish an attorney client relationship with Mr. Cassara.

4. I think you are talking about a very touchy subject. If you want to clarify your rights and responsibilities under New Jersey law, you should call a New Jersey Attorney to get an opinion about it. You must tread carefully if there is any possibility of a child protection agency in exactly how you conduct such business.

5. Need more facts- height? weight?, etc..