If I check kited money from two banks and they know it now what can I do to avoid legal action? If I can get them to accept pmt?

Toledo, OH |

I am wondering if there is anything I can do to avoid law enforcment becoming involved. If I can get them to process a money order even for 10 bucks as long as they cash it doesn't that legally stop them from pursuing criminal charges?

Banks like their money, and more is better than less. Just pay them in full, and hope that ends the matter. Far cheaper than hiring a criminal defense attorney, paying fines, or otherwise being punished.

We do not have a client/attorney relationship until you make an appointment, we discuss your case face to face, I accept a retainer, and we explictly agree to enter into representation.

Well I am still trying to come up with 3825.00 by like wednesday and as a unemployed college student that is impossible. Is there any way I can try to protect myself in the meantime until I can pay it off?

Barry Franklin Poulson

Barry Franklin Poulson

Wow, big checks. Ask the bank if you can make a payment plan. Sell stuff. Borrow money. Seek emergency student loan. See your relatives. Hard to predict the outcome.

I am currently waitng on a answer for that. My loans are maxed credits bad so I guess I have no choice but to wait it out. After pulling all resources together I got it down to 3825 from 7500. So i guess I'll just keep waiting on this pick 4 number to come out. Thanks though I really appreciate it

They were electronic online banking transfers between two banks that did not have money.

Barry Franklin Poulson

Barry Franklin Poulson

OMG, I suggest you contact a criminal defense attorney. At least the banks have been willing to work with you so far. There is considerable risk here.