If i apply for the dream act and then get married in the process, to someone outside the u.s, would i still qualify?

Asked over 1 year ago - New York, NY

meaning, am not married at the present time, and i qualify for the dream act which i already apply for in may-6-2013, but i want to get married in December -21-2013, with someone outside of the u.s, who has never been in the u.s, if i do get married by that date, would i still qualify for the dream act and then bring my husband into the u.s?

1. Alexander Joseph Segal

6

Answered . There is no such a thing as a DREAM Act in the active law in the USA. IF you are referring to DACA, it carrying no limitation on your ability to marry and no immigration benefit benefit to that spouse regardless of the nationality.

2. Samuel Patrick Ouya Maina

6

Answered . I assume you mean DACA . Being approved for DACA does not confer on you the right to petition for a relative to enter the US.

3. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

4

Answered . No, sorry.