If I appealed a lift of stay order, is a Motion to stay a required motion to keep it from being denied as moot

Fresno, TX |

If I appealed a lift of stay order to the U.S. District Court, is a Motion to stay a required motion to keep the appeal from being denied as moot Because I didn't file a "motion to stay". Or can the judge rule on it without a motion to stay being filed? I need this answer quick!

A

where is my answer?

You need to ask a bankruptcy lawyer. I have changed the practice area so you might get an answer.

This is not legal advice. You should always discuss the specifics of your issue in person with an attorney. Be aware that there are time limits on all claims that depend on the kind of claim, so do not delay in seeking an attorney.

This is a hard question to answer from these facts. With any complex legal issue and an issue that involves timing and an appeal, you should, at least, talk with an attorney.

More info needed to answer. Call a local lawyer in your state to discuss.

Recommended articles about Lawsuits and disputes